We’re all trying to stick with our New Year Resolutions right? The thing that gets most people off track is snacking! These no-bake protein bites are easy and quick to make and are loaded with protein, fiber and Omega-3’s to fuel your body and keep you full and satisfied! Best part about these things is that kids love them! If I’m making a batch just for them I may add chocolate chips to make them a little more decadent but trust me, these are delish as is!
- 2/3 cup natural, unsweetened peanut butter
- 2tbs agave nectar or honey
- 1 cup raw old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- any extras (raisins, shredded coconut, etc)
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together all your dry ingredients.
- Add peanut butter and agave or honey to the dry mixture and combine well.
- Using your hands roll the mixture into small balls and place in an airtight container lined with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Enjoy some protein bites now and refrigerate the rest for later!
This is a great recipe to keep in your back pocket! We hope you love it! Let us know what you think in the comments!